PRESS CATCH ON TOP OF YOUR FEED
OR GO TO EXPLORE AND ADD YOUR CATCH TO A FISHING LOCATION
OR GO TO PROFILE AND ADD YOUR CATCH
1) Choose Photo. Weather data and mapping the catch is automatic, based on the photo’s GPS location and date.
2) Fill in the fields you wish accurately (optional):
Write something about your catch
Fish, Weight and/or Length, Method, Catch & Release, Bait
3) Check that location and Privacy level are correct.
In case your fishing location is not yet on map, log the catch with exact position and leave fishing location empty. Please let us know if we should add a new location to map. Send a fishing water request with a link to location in Google maps. (email@example.com)
4) Tap Save on top-right corner
5) You can choose to Share on Facebook or Tap Cross on top-right corner to Save without sharing.
Looking forward to your catches - tight lines!
THREE LEVELS OF PRIVACY
When you add a catch you can choose from three levels of privacy:
Public: Show Fishing Location and Exact Position
Competitive: Show Fishing Location but Hide Exact Position
Private: Hide Fishing Location and Exact Position
EDITING A CATCH
Go to Profile
Go to Catches and open the catch you want to edit